What We believe
- We believe all scripture in the Bible is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for instruction in righteousness. (II Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that through Jesus' death, burial and resurrection, the redemption of man was finished. (St. John 19:30)
- We believe that Jesus Christ, through the work on the cross at Calvary, provided the reality of the three feasts for man.
Pentecost - Baptism of the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:1-4)
Tabernacles - Full Redemption (Philippians 3:20-21
- We believe in the Church of Jesus Christ; Jesus is the Chief cornerstone and it is built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets. Ephesians 2:13-22
- We believe it is God's will and plan for His Kingdom to be established in the earth. (Matthew 6:10)
- We believe except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom. (St. John 3:3)
Apostolic Training Center's mission is Mathew 28:19 - 20: "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.